Responsive Wound Care Expertise
Many chronic end-of-life wounds may be unavoidable, but St. Croix Hospice is dedicated to the proactive treatment of existing and potential wounds. Our team of board-certified wound and ostomy clinicians bring compassionate, prompt expertise in managing wounds that could include:
- Pressure wounds/ulcers (a.k.a. bedsores)
- Cancer tumors or fungating lesions
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Skin Tears
This unique program sets St. Croix Hospice apart, fortifying our care team’s ability to give patients the very best end-of-life experience. The Wound Program provides unmatched wound care planning, treatment and documentation.
- Dedicated team of board-certified wound and ostomy expertise.
- Effective pain and symptom management that increases patient comfort and quality of life.
- Comprehensive care planning and documentation
- Expert support that provides relief for patients and caregivers.