Proactive Symptom Management
A diagnosis of dementia and its progressive symptoms affects the entire family. Through expert care and coordinated treatment, we provide a safe environment and improved quality of life for patients, families and caregivers.
The St. Croix Hospice Difference
St. Croix Hospice is focused solely on providing the best possible hospice care tailored to the personal needs and wishes of every patient. The North Star Dementia Program™:
- Provides a Dementia Care Certified St. Croix Hospice care team
- Offers patients, families and caregivers expert dementia tools and support
- Enables families and caregivers to proactively manage dementia symptoms
- Improves patient’s quality of life with a focus on their best ability to function
- Increases the safety of patients, families and caregivers
- Decreases behavior escalation with non-pharmacological interventions
- Reduces unnecessary ER visits and hospitalizations
- Delivers care with respect, compassion and dignity
Crisis Prevention Institute Spotlights
St. Croix Hospice
The Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) recently featured St. Croix Hospice in one of their educational campaigns showing the benefits of CPI training for healthcare professionals.
Learn more about how St. Croix Hospice puts CPI training to use and provides compassionate, expert-level care to dementia patients.
The North Star Dementia Program™ Team
- Registered Nurses
- Hospice Aides
- Social Workers
- Music and Massage Therapists
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists