The St. Croix Hospice Difference
- Quality of life and quality of care are the highest priority.
- Your care is individualized and defined by your goals.
- We will coordinate care closely with your physician and pharmacy of choice.
- Our team of hospice experts will provide ongoing teaching regarding disease progression to patients, families, and primary caregivers.
- We will respond to your needs promptly as they arise.
- You have access to the hospice team 24/7 for admissions, regularly scheduled visits, or unplanned critical situations (evenings, weekends, and holidays are included).
- Therapies (such as physical, occupational, speech, music, and massage therapy) are available as defined by your plan of care.
- Volunteers, including Certified Pet Therapists, can be included in your plan of care if you so choose.
At St. Croix Hospice, care and comfort are tailored to your unique preferences. We will individualize your care to ensure that it is provided to you in a way that brings dignity, respect, and compassion - on your terms. We hear and honor the voices of our patients, families, and primary caregivers, as these voices are the substance of our work.
This website was created in an effort to help you better understand our services and how you can benefit from all that hospice has to offer. While this website is filled with helpful information, we understand that it may not address every question that you have. Please know that we welcome any question and are available to you day or night.